ECOMMERCE LOGISTICS SERVICES
Logistics is one of the most important parts of eCommerce businesses. And logistics management in view of the rise of eCommerce nowadays has become more important because of shoppers’ purchasing demand of good experience. More than 2 billion people have purchased Online and more than five trillion dollars of Online sales round the world are remarkable. Obviously, we will not be surprised by new bigger numbers in the coming years.
A smooth and seamless purchasing experience for the shoppers is the target for most of sellers if they aim to scale up their eCommerce business.
Our e-Logistics solutions of B2B, B2C are ready to amplify your eCommerce businesses to the next level.
You are eCommerce sellers looking for solutions to :
- Avoid backlog of orders
- Manage orders effectively until completing doorstep delivery
- Save costs, proactively supply goods, and maximize operation's efficiency
- Track your orders
Based on our network, we can provide the solutions.
Factors affect Order Fulfillment Fees :
- Onboarding costs (set up new account, API, training.. Normally it's free)
- Inventory receiving costs (receiving, sorting, storing)
- Inventory storage costs (storing while waiting for fulfillment upon order)
- Order packaging costs (picking, packing, wrapping, labeling)
- Kitting costs (picking all, bundling, palletizing)
- Shipping costs (weighing, measuring, pricing)
Sometimes these are itemized, while other times everything is bundled into a cost-per-order model.
Our network system play a role as a one stop logistics platform for our customers. We provide international parcel pick-up, delivery, and return solutions for business customers, including online sellers, e-marketplaces, and related participants in the eCommerce logistics market.
This system allow us to provide cross border B2B / B2C delivery solutions worldwide :
- Payment & Billing : Support online payment and invoicing
- Label Printing : Capable of printing different service of labels at Origin
- Platform Integration : Flexible APIs to integrate with logistics systems
- Order Management : Package management, data import
- Order Tracking : End-to-End package tracking available
Meanwhile, all shipments' movements are supported by end-to-end tracking – shipments are monitored from the point of acceptance up to the point of delivery with our IT facilities.
The criteria normally used for the calculation of shipping costs are as follows:
- Parcel size
- Parcel weight
- Country of origin
- Country of destination
- Online tracking system
- Insurance (if included or not)
Our delivery services and highlights :
When shipping internationally, the goods must be passed through customs to be cleared before the final delivery. In some cases, there will be VAT and duties payable for the imported goods.
Below 3 elements to help determine the duty rate of the imported Goods :
1. Value of the Goods
2. Origin of the Goods
3. H.S. classification
For Online Orders :
- The value of the total consignment determine duty free thresholds
- Common Duty Free Thresholds is highlighted on Shipping Methods
- GST/VAT for imported goods is applied in most of the cases
- Support Section 321/US and EORI&IOSS/EU/UK
For Online Orders to US :
- For consignment ≤ USD 800 (known as de minimis), we offer 2 options:
* Section 321 clearance, Duty/Tax free
* Section 321 clearance, via Canada Cross Border, Duty/Tax free
- For consignment ≤ USD 2,500 we offer informal entry processes
Ground parcels/shipments shipped from Canada to USA is able to have benefits of low trucking/rail cost but subject to Entry Preparation Fee less than USD40/shipment (value upto USD2500, but Free for value upto USD800)
Our network support to get job done to most common international clearance methods below:
- B2C Clearance
- Postal Clearance
- Express Clearance
- Commercial Clearance
- B2B2C Clearance
- C2C (Personal Clearance)
Last Mile Delivery
Last Mile Delivery (LMD) is so important to the Customer journey and consumer satisfaction.
It is a job on delivering a eCommerce product from fulfillment center to the Customer, by international couriers such as DHL, FEDEX, UPS or by local postal couriers such as USPS, Canada Post, etc.
- Residential Area Delivery (DHL, FEDEX, UPS, Local Postal courier)
- Flexibility Options (address change, time to minimize Missed Delivery)
- Delivery Times and Missed Delivery (IT support, API/ app integration)
How to reduce the cost of last-mile delivery in front of some challenges of speed and lost delivery, returns and factors of environment is one of our prime eCommerce solution objectives.
- Shipment programed and Route planned (Optimal routes, GPS, RFID)
- Residential area delivery
- Mobile App fully-tracked
- Proof of Delivery (Digital way)
Our LMD services for B2B, B2B2C, B2C, C2C:
- Fulfilment Center to Amazon
- Fulfilment Center to Buyer
- Bonded Warehouse to Buyer
- Direct Courier
- Accepting Return, Store and Reprocess, or Discard